Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Colorado Springs?
Your new nursery is almost complete for your beloved little one. You devoted countless hours building the cradle, covering the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even included the final touch of some plush animals on a shelf. But how are you going to keep watch of your newborn? You can go the traditional route with a basic listening device or take it a bit further and use the surveillance equipment available to you in your modern home security system.
Despite the fact that it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Colorado Springs, it’s a great choice when you recognize the benefits.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Colorado Springs are ideal baby monitors
As elements of your comprehensive home security system, you are able to reach your indoor cameras and all of your components through a single app. This offers you practicality and comfort as you may keep an eye on your little one from anyplace via your smartphone or portable device. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-definition video: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-quality video of your baby. You can even watch recorded segments directly from your phone.
- 2-way audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you may verbalize to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you may utilize the talk feature through your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your newborn decides sleep time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-triggered notifications delivered right to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Although this benefit is generally for older offspring, it’s worth bringing up. With an easy touch of a button, your youngster can contact you via your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a smartphone app is a terrific benefit. If you notice that your newborn is struggling to sleep and decide it might be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you are able to alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they wake up, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have another little one? You can use a second indoor camera and still have access to them both with a lone smartphone app.
Customize Your Colorado Springs smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Colorado Springs smart home and enjoy the assurance and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can provide. Contact (719) 666-9853 today and learn how we can make your property a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.