How does home monitoring work in Colorado Springs?
After careful thought, you’ve decided that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s defense. You even like the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is worth every penny.
Here’s how Colorado Springs home monitoring works
If you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are linked to trained home security representatives 365 days a year. Although they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them watching your house or checking your video clips. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the situation and will act as the primary touch point for authorities whenever you are not at home.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are connected to your residence through your smart devices. This provides more than simply inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to assist you when you need them most.
Protecting your house, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support on call to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full ensuring those in your family are safe. It’s even more essential when a crisis happens while you’re at work or traveling. Consider your flood alarm tripping or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on vacation. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to heed the alert of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always protected, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Colorado Springs home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All signals and communications go through this vital, centralized command center. On top of being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these added benefits:
- Emergency button to reach your smart home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio functionality letting you converse straight to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to request assistance with any kind of emergency, including medical problems
If you can’t locate your phone when an emergency strikes, you may still talk with your monitoring agents right through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Colorado Springs security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and request a comprehensive Colorado Springs smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you require. We understand the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you’re ready to upgrade the protection of your home, dial (719) 666-9853 or submit the form below to get started.